Barden have been engaged by a leading multinational business in Cork to identify a qualified Financial Accountant to join their team. Working as part of a large, highly professional team, you will take on a key finance role within the company’s SSC.
“We have one of the top finance teams in Ireland. We’re not just looking for someone to take a job here, we’re looking for someone who can be a future leader in our organisation and wants to work with a company where they can continuously progress. There is huge opportunity here for the right person.” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the General Ledger accounting for one or more entities;
- Responsible for review and posting of month-end close and accounting transactions;
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements under U.S. and local GAAP;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders globally;
- Preparation of key performance indicators and the establishment of a continuous improvement culture;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and supports the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Evaluation of processes and recommends and implements process improvements;
- Responsible for supporting and preparation of the Statutory Accounting Activities for one or more entities.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with post-qualification experience in industry an advantage, but not essential;
- Strong technical skills;
- Experience working in a Shared Service Centre is an advantage but not essential;
- Experience with US GAAP and SAP is desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to work effectively across multiple functions and different cultures;
- An effective team player.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.