Barden are delighted to be partnering with a key employer in Cork who are looking to hire a Financial Accountant to join their rapidly expanding business. Your role will be wide ranging and will evolve further over time as the business continues to grow.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the General Ledger accounting for one or more entities.
- Prepares Balance Sheets, P&L statements and other financial statements and reports.
- Maintains appropriate internal controls and upholds company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements under U.S. and local GAAP.
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across EMEA, APAC and US.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and supports quarter-end, interim and year-end audits by providing timely and accurate data and communication.
- Evaluates processes and recommends and implements process improvements.
- Responsible for supporting and preparation of the Statutory Accounting Activities for one or more entities.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly reporting packs.
- Involvement in several projects within the Finance function.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant.
- Experience within an SSC environment is desirable.
- SAP Experience is desirable.
- Will have strong interpersonal and business partnering skills.
- Will be able to apply judgement and be professional and proactive.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the organisation.
For more information on this position, please contact Marissa Maher on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.