Barden are delighted to be working with a leading multinational business here in Cork who are looking for a strong Financial Accountant to join their highly ambitious team. Working in one of Ireland’s few global finance centres, this is an opportunity to get involved in traditional month-end close activity along with a number of various projects.
Reporting to an experienced Finance Manager and working as part of a team of skilled, smart and dedicated accountants, you will quickly become a key part of helping put Cork firmly on the map for this global organisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role will be broad and contain a mix of close and project activity. Key responsibilities will include:
- Fully responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual corporate reporting to US Headquarters for assigned entities;
- Preparing local GAAP income statements with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Business partnering with key stakeholders locally, in country and in the corporate HQ on process improvements and innovative solutions so the business can operate in an efficient and cost-effective manner;
- Liaising with Global HQ and submit relevant business unit results to group for consolidation;
- Participating in and coordination of projects that require creativity and analytical skills – these will enable you to evolve your project management and business process transformation experience to a whole new level.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- This role will suit an ambitious qualified accountant that wants to prove themselves in a rapidly changing, innovative environment;
- Qualified accountant with some multinational accounting experience, either through audit exposure or having trained/worked in a global/EMEA finance hub;
- Experience with US GAAP and SAP is desirable;
- Strong technical skills;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.