Barden are working with a successful business based in Dublin City, to identify a Part Qualified Financial Accountant to join their close-knit finance team. Working closely with the Finance Director you will take on responsibility across the full accounting process and gain exposure to senior stakeholders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Aiding in the creation of monthly management reports by posting journal entries.
- Keeping records of Fixed Assets and Inventory; generating weekly and monthly reports based on this information.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Preparing and submitting group reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Generating purchase orders (PO).
- Providing support during company audits.
- Participating in company stock takes.
- Helping with any additional tasks as needed.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Pursuing an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
- Confident communicator with the ability to work effectively as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Strong Excel skills (desirable but not requirement).
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.