Barden has been engaged by a leading multinational company to help identify a Part-Qualified Financial Accountant to join their team.
Working as part of a close and collaborative finance team in South Dublin City, this position will assist the finance team and work closely with all areas of the business.
Ideally, this person will be at Finalist level, or an Accountant qualified by experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist with month end close process;
- Performing bank reconciliations of a weekly basis;
- Management of Accounts Payable;
- Assisting with cashflow reporting;
- Management of intercompany;
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations;
- Responsible for journals and P&L;
- Involved in budgeting, forecasting process for revenue;
- Assist with local tax and statutory requirements;
- Provide support to various finance projects;
- Other ad hoc duties.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Pursuing an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA);
- Confident communicator with the ability to work effectively as part of a team and on their own initiative;
- Strong Excel skills and SAP (desirable but not requirement).
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.