Our client is looking for a qualified accountant to join their Dublin team on a 9 month fixed term contract. They are open to different part-time options – 4 day week, 5 short days etc.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for month end financial and management reporting;
- Involvement in the quarterly budget and forecasting process;
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements and act as main point of contact for the external audit;
- Involvement in systems implementation projects;
- Assisting in Tax compliance and Treasury reporting;
- Driving process improvement and efficiencies throughout the business where possible;
- Ad-hoc projects as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent),
- Previous industry experience preferred,
- Accounts Preparation experience preferred,
- Ability to manage priorities and work to tight deadlines,
- Professional and open to working on own initiative as well as with a team,
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suite and SAP.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant returning to the workforce and looking for flexibility in their working arrangements.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.