Barden are delighted to be working with a well-established and hugely successful business, in the renewable energy sector, who are looking for an ambitious Financial Accountant to join their Finance team, initially on a 12-month contract. Reporting to a high-calibre Finance Manager, the candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including month-end reporting as well as liaising with key stakeholders across the business on commercial activities.
“This person will join our growing Finance team and take on a wide-range of responsibilities. This would be a great move for a recently qualified accountant looking to build their career in a highly acquisitive and growing company.” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the preparation of month-end close and accounting transactions;
- Responsible for the consolidated accounting and reporting requirements under IFRS;
- Dealing with the wider Group team members on projects to support continued growth;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Evaluation of processes and implementation of process improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with 1/2+ years PQE;
- Experience with IFRS is highly desirable;
- Strong technical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an effective team player;
- An ambitious individual who wants to progress their career in a continuously growing business.
Sound interesting? Feel free to get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.