Barden are delighted to be working with a well-established and hugely successful global business, in the renewable energy sector, who are looking for a strong Financial Accountant to join their Finance team. Reporting to a high-calibre Financial Controller, the candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including month-end reporting as well as liaising with key stakeholders across the business on commercial activities.
“This person will join our growing Finance team and take on a wide-range of responsibilities. This would be a great first move for someone starting off in their career as a qualified accountant. The role itself has arisen due to promotion within the team” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for review and posting of month-end close and accounting transactions;
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements under IFRS;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Preparation of key performance indicators and commercial activities;
- Evaluation of processes and implementation of process improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant;
- Experience with IFRS is highly desirable;
- Strong technical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an effective team player;
- An ambitious individual who wants to progress their career in a continuously growing business.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.