Barden are proud to be partnering exclusively with the Finance Manager of a growing Irish business who are currently hiring a smart and ambitious Financial Accountant to join their team. This person would be involved in decision-making and would genuinely enjoy a role with a commercial focus.
“We’re looking for someone who possesses a sense of curiosity. Someone who wants to be involved in ensuring the company continues to move forward and grow. There is huge potential for the right person on our team” – Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of month-end reporting within assigned deadline;
- Prepare Daily, Weekly & Monthly KPI’s for the business;
- Assist with the preparation of board reports for the group;
- Dealing with tax returns, VAT, Intrastat etc.;
- Ad-hoc projects and involvement in system improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 0-3 years’ PQE;
- Ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Strong technical accounting ability;
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.