Barden are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a market leader in Cork to identify a highly motivated accountant to join their growing finance team. Working with a well-respected Finance Director within a tight-knit finance team, you will gain excellent exposure given the broad range of responsibilities of this role.
“We are looking for someone smart who wants to work closely with senior stakeholders and continue to assist with the growth of the business” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Reporting of monthly, quarterly and year-end entity financial accounting;
- Develop strong relationships with AP, AR, Payroll, FP&A, Treasury and local teams;
- Analyse trends and perform variance analysis as required;
- Involvement in several projects within the Finance function;
- Act as the main point of contact for statutory reporting;
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with 1 to 2 years PQE a strong advantage;
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong numeric ability;
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills including the ability to analyse data;
- An effective team player;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.