Barden have been engaged by our client, an established multinational business based in Cork who are looking for a high-calibre Financial Accountant to join their team. This opportunity will give the successful candidate international exposure and the chance to take full control of their assigned entities with full end-to-end accounting responsibilities.
“This person will join us, initially on a 12-month contract and act like a Financial Controller for their assigned entities. We want someone that is ambitious and likes to think outside the box.” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsibility for the month-end reporting process for assigned entities under U.S. and local GAAP;
- Preparation of key performance indicators and the establishment of a continuous improvement culture;
- Liaise with external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders within the organisation;
- Ad-hoc corporate tax and VAT tasks;
- Responsible for supporting and preparation of the Statutory Accounting Activities for one or more entities.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 1-2 years’ PQE is a distinct advantage;
- Excellent technical skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong team player.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.