Barden has been engaged by our client, an established multinational business based in Cork who are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team. This opportunity will give the successful candidate international exposure and the chance to take full control of their assigned entities with full end-to-end accounting responsibilities.
“This person will join our tight-knit team and act like a Financial Controller for their assigned entities. The role itself has arisen due to promotion of the previous Financial Accountant to Finance Manager” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsibility for the month-end reporting process for assigned entities under U.S. and local GAAP;
- Preparation of key performance indicators and the establishment of a continuous improvement culture;
- Liaise with external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders within the organisation;
- Ad-hoc corporate tax and VAT tasks;
- Responsible for supporting and preparation of the Statutory Accounting Activities for one or more entities.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 1-2 years’ PQE is a distinct advantage;
- Excellent technical skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong team player.
Sound interesting? Feel free to get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.