Barden have been engaged by our client, a rapidly growing tech business based in Cork who are looking for a high-calibre Financial Accountant to join their team. This opportunity will give the successful candidate international exposure and the chance to take full control of their assigned entities with full end-to-end accounting responsibilities while working with a high-calibre Finance Director and strong mentor.
“This person joining us will act like a Financial Controller for their assigned entities. We want someone that is ambitious and likes to think outside the box and wants to be part of a rapidly growing business.” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsibility for the month-end reporting process for assigned entities;
- Preparation of key performance indicators and related analysis;
- Liaise with external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders and multiple teams within the organisation;
- Ad-hoc corporate tax and VAT tasks;
- Responsible for preparation and supporting of the Statutory Accounting activities for one or more entities.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 1-3 years’ PQE is a distinct advantage;
- Excellent technical skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively within a small, tight-knit team.
Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) to discuss this role further.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.