A growing technology business is seeking a newly qualified accountant to join the team to take ownership of a few key entities within the Group.
The ideal person will have strong interpersonal skills, be eager to learn and willing to get involved in other project work.
- End-to-end ownership of allocated entities;
- Monthly reporting and account reconciliation;
- Oversight of accounts receivable and work closely with the accounts payable team;
- Involvement in the financial reporting process in terms of audit/tax/CRO;
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent);
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards and financial reporting;
- Strong time management skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.