Opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join the Irish team of a Global company, located in Dublin City. This new role will report to the Group Financial Controller, and cover a broad range of accounting duties.
“This is a great opportunity for someone early on in their career, with confidence, ambition and an ability to see the bigger picture, to get into a great industry as part of a close working team” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Liaise with external and internal advisor’s to ensure completion of all obligations for a number of entities,
- Get involved with month end processes across a variety of areas in the P&L and Balance Sheet,
- Produce monthly financial reports to strict deadlines,
- Involvement in supervising and preparing both Payroll and Tax Returns,
- Review and monitor processes to ensure they comply with Group Policies,
- Ad hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Relevant accounting qualification, with post qualification experience preferred (1-3yrs),
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and analysing multiple entities,
- Have strong financial and analytical acumen and communication skills,
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed time-scales,
- Strong planning and organisation skills, ability to plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed time-scales.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.