Are you a finance professional, with an interest in sustainability or ESG, looking to take the next step in your career? Well, this one could be for you…
Barden FS are excited to be working with an established renewable energy investor and asset manager, as they look to add a Financial Analyst (Modelling) to their growing team in Dublin.
About the Role:
- Focus on valuing and modelling renewable energy assets, adapting for actual project performance and reviewing future assumptions through scenario analysis.
- Deliver timely project metrics reports to project finance banks, complying with facilities agreements. Provide updated financial models, debt ratios, construction reports, and more.
- Collaborate in engaging external valuation advisors for annual portfolio valuation of Funds at year-end.
- Coordinate with external auditors for compliance during the Fund’s annual financial year-end processes.
- Conduct any ad hoc modelling and reporting for project finance banks and investors as needed.
About the Person:
- Minimum of three years of professional expertise.
- Ability to demonstrate a robust proficiency in financial modelling and assessing project value.
- Previous involvement with financial institutions and/or familiarity with project debt structures is a notable asset.
- Openness to the renewable energy sector is appreciated, though not mandatory.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.