Unique opportunity for a qualified accountant with excellent interpersonal skills to join a high-performing team as a Financial Analyst.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Involvement in the proposal review process, by reviewing and re-performing the supporting models;
- Preparation of valuations of Balance Sheet items for the purposes of the investment decision;
- Involvement in investment decision making, in relation to acquisitions, divestments and capital expenditure;
- Manage the impairment testing process for the Group by liaising with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Participate in the interim and annual report;
- Annual assessment of post-acquisition performance;
- Maintain acquisition and intangible asset valuation models;
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 1-2 years’ post-qualified experience;
- Previous financial modelling/valuations experience is required;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders;
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.