A hugely successful Irish start-up in the tech industry have engaged Barden to identify an ambitious Financial Analyst to join their growing Finance team. This role has arisen due to promotion. It is very much a broad analysis role and the successful candidate will have full remit to make it their own with opportunities to progress within the finance team in time.
“We are rapidly growing and want someone ambitious to join the team. We’re not just looking for someone to take a job here, we’re looking for someone who can be a future leader in our organisation”. Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assist with preparation of the Group’s Budget and Forecast process on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Preparation of management accounts for the business;
- Act as a key Business Partner with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting is timely and accurate;
- Analysis of financial trends which will support key decision making for the business;
- Responsible for preparation of variances and related analysis and reporting for the Group;
- Ad-hoc projects as required by the wider business.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant;
- 3-5 years accounting experience;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong team player;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Please get in in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.