Barden are excited to assist an Irish insurer based in Dublin City in finding a Financial Analyst to join their expanding team. This is a 9 month fixed terms contract.
This person will sit in a busy team with exposure to senior members of finance and will report to the Financial Reporting Manager in Dublin. You will be responsible for analysis and financial reporting activities across the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Work closely with AP and AR teams on a weekly basis.
- Processing payments.
- Monthly reconciliations.
- Reporting across the group.
- Monthly accruals.
- Financial statements.
- Assisting with audit.
- Statutory reporting.
- Regulatory reporting.
- Relationship management.
- Involvement in project-based work and improvements across finance.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Financial Analyst role.
- Varied systems exposure including Excel.
- Accounting qualification or degree.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic with a positive attitude and a desire to drive constant improvement and change.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.