Barden are delighted to be exclusively engaged to identify a Financial Controller for a strategic business unit of a global business in the manufacturing space.
Reporting to the VP of Finance Europe and with a dotted line to the General Manager, this role will form part of the Senior Leadership Team on the site. In this role, you will have responsibility for leading a team who execute its Financial Reporting requirements, while also providing strategic insights to the leadership team to help decision making.
This role will suit someone who is looking for a new challenge and possesses a strong suite of Finance skills and business partnering capabilities. Manufacturing experience is desirable but not essential.
For more information, please get in touch with myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or with my colleagues Caroline Frawley (email@example.com) and Simon Cogan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Its an exciting time for our company with a strong pipeline of customers. A genuinely super opportunity for someone to create an impact on our business unit – VP Finance, Europe
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Play a pivot role in the site leadership team, making contributions towards all initiatives.
- Lead strategic projects such as site transformation, assessing scaling capabilities and capex investments.
- Responsible for Financial Reporting and maintaining a strong control environment.
- Ownership of costings, budgeting and forecasting.
- Leverage existing technologies to create efficiencies within the finance function.
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders.
- Monitor working capital requirements through treasury activities.
- Inspire, motivate and develop a team of finance professionals.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with a minimum 8 years PQE.
- Positive, proactive person with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience in a manufacturing background desirable but essential.
- Analytical mindset, a keen eye for detail while maintaining wholistic viewpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.