Financial Controller (Growing Irish Business)
Barden are delighted to be working exclusively with a very successful Irish Business to identify a Financial Controller. The business has celebrated significant growth over the last few years and is seeking a commercially astute Finance Professional to join the business as they continue to grow.
The role will report to an impressive Finance Director and will lead a team of 4 direct reports. The successful person will enjoy a wide and varied role with responsibility for several areas such as Commercial Finance, Business Partnering, general growth strategies, combined with accurate Financial Reporting. Essentially you will play an integral part in scaling the finance function in line with the company’s growth including an ERP System implementation.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact myself email@example.com or my colleague Caroline Frawley firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the high level of integrity of the financial statements and monthly management reporting
- Strong cashflow management and forecasting of working capital requirements
- Designing and implementing automation solutions across the Finance function
- Get involved and lead projects as needed both within Finance and the broader business
- Management accounting and performance management reporting including presenting to the board on a monthly basis
- Implement robust financial, controls and reporting systems
- Responsible for all regulatory compliance requirements
- Provide mentorship and leadership to a well-established Finance team
- Keeping abreast of all commercial opportunities, collaborating with all departments including Senior Management to achieve company objectives
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organization
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Organised and efficient personality, positive attitude
- Strong systems knowledge
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.