Are you an ambitious Financial Controller who is looking to use your experience to help enhance and shape a business?
We are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a successful medium sized business in Kerry to identify a Financial Controller to join their team. The business has celebrated significant growth over the last 30 years and is well positioned for further expansion.
Leading a team of 5, the Financial Controller will report to an impressive GM who promotes an excellent culture on the team. This is a broad role which involves overseeing the day-to-day Finance activities, along with a nice mix of financial reporting and business partnering. There is an opportunity to make a real impact in driving business performance.
Please get in touch for more information (email@example.com), or my colleagues Denis Galvin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Simon Cogan (email@example.com).
ABOUT THE ROLE
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Responsibility for monthly and year-end reporting, providing analysis and recommendations to assist the management team in understanding business performance and decision making.
– Take the lead role in the preparation of statutory accounts and management of the external audit.
– Promote and maintain an effective internal control environment.
– Responsible for annual budgeting and long-term forecasting, aligning to corporate objectives.
– Provide strong balance sheet and working capital management.
– Provide day-to-day leadership, direction, and coaching to the Finance Team.
– Ad hoc duties and projects to support the growing needs of the business.
“The ideal candidate is someone who is willing to be hands on with operational elements of Finance as well as the strategic aspects of the role. Here, you will have a voice and we value the experience and knowledge a strong Finance professional can bring to the table” – CEO
ABOUT THE PERSON
– Professional Accountancy qualification with 5+ years PQE.
– Ambitious with proven ability to manage and coach the finance team.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills with attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Organized and efficient with ability to prioritize workload and follow through on tasks.
– Strong technical skills.
– Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.