Barden are delighted to be assisting a rapidly growing FMCG company based in Westmeath to identify a Financial Controller – Manufacturing to join their finance team in a permanent role.
‘This opportunity would suit a finance professional with prior experience in Manufacturing or FMCG who is looking to progress their career in a more commercial & strategic direction and add real value in a fast growing business.’ CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Foster a process improvement mindset across operations, manufacturing & supply chain
- Manage the cost of sales and inventory month end and reporting
- Business partner with senior leadership across the commercial & distribution teams
- Ensure robust and accurate governance structures & KPIs to support future planning and decision making
- Support on new product development including scenario modelling & feasibility analyses
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting professional with 5+ years PQE.
- Prior experience in a multinational manufacturing business required.
- Strong financial and commercial expertise.
- Excellent organisational, communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in complex IT systems an advantage.
- Some travel required.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.