Is flexibility something that is essential for you in your next role? If you are looking for the next step in your career in an exciting role, while having the opportunity to do this on a part-time basis then we should talk.
We are extremely excited to be working exclusively with a growing and progressive business to identity a Financial Controller. Roles of this nature don’t come to the Cork market every day. Working closely with an ambitious Commercial Director, you will get exposure to all areas of Finance as the business grows. The Financial Controller will be involved in the day-to-day Finance activities, implement best practice systems and controls as well as provide value-add information to make a real impact on the decision making and direction of the business.
If you would like to work with a business where collaboration and flexibility is at the core of what they do, please get in touch – (firstname.lastname@example.org) or my colleagues Denis Galvin (email@example.com) and Simon Cogan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ABOUT THE ROLE
Responsibilities will include:
– Responsibility for monthly and year end reporting, investigation of variances and overall results to assist business performance.
– Continuous improvement initiatives, leveraging existing and new technologies to enhance the control environment and improve all elements of financial information.
– Responsible for regular commercial reporting to Executive management providing insights that are accurate and timely to support strategic planning and decision making.
– Maintain a strong control environment during a period of growth and expansion.
– Contribute towards the strategies for driving revenue growth and cost efficiencies.
– Provide strong balance sheet and working capital management.
– Assist with the preparation and coordination of the budgeting and forecasting process.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
The successful candidate will have:
– Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE.
– Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
– Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organization.
– Excellent commercial acumen.
– Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
– Organized and efficient personality, positive attitude.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.