Barden has partnered with a leading Irish property development organisation to source an interim Financial Controller for 9-12 months.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Financial Controller will lead the operational management of the finance function as well as contributing to the strategic management of core investments and finance strategy. This highly commercial role will report to the Finance Director and have responsibility for a small finance team.
Core responsibilities include:
- Financial Reporting, Management & Compliance
- People Management & Development
- System implementation and process improvement
- Contribute to the wider commercial agenda in property development
- Risk Management & Evaluation
- Tenancy Structuring and Negotiation
- Wealth Management, Investment & Funding Strategy
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 3 years experience as a Financial Controller with a property development/management/leasing/servicing company
- People management experience
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.