Barden are delighted to be working exclusively with a successful Irish Business to identify a strategic and commercially focused Financial Controller. The business has celebrated significant growth over the last few years and is well placed for further success.
The role will report to a strong Head of Finance and will lead a well-established finance team. The person will be a highly motivated and experienced financial professional who will play an integral role in the contribution to the overall strategic goals of the business.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact myself email@example.com or my colleague firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Key Responsibilities include:
– Overall management responsibility for the Finance function
– Ensure the high level of integrity of the financial statements, ensuring all finance related activities are best in class
– Strong cashflow management and forecasting of working capital requirements
– Designing and implementing automation solutions across the Finance function
– Get involved and lead projects as needed both within Finance and the broader business
– Responsible for all regulatory compliance requirements
– Provide day-to-day leadership, direction, and coaching to the Finance Team
ABOUT THE PERSON:
– Qualified Accountant with 5-10 years PQE
– Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
– Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organization
– Excellent commercial acumen
– Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
– Organised and efficient personality, positive attitude
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.