We have been engaged by the CEO of a leading Charity to find an experienced Finance Director to take on a newly created position.
This will be a 24 month Fixed Term contract and will support the CEO on numerous projects, as well as having responsibility for embedding and enhancing financial reporting practices across the Group.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Preparation of the consolidated financial accounts for the Group;
- Preparation of the annual budgets;
- Preparation of monthly management reports;
- Cash-flow projections as well as management of Cash across the Group;
- Liaising with external auditors;
- Monitoring of internal controls.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Relevant accountancy qualification.
- Experience at a Senior level ideally within the environment of a large Group structure.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.