Barden FS are delighted to be partnering with a global leader in fund services, corporate governance, and related asset services. Delivering exceptional customer service and providing top quality financial services to their pool of global clients, they are looking for a Manager to join their Financial Regulatory Reporting team. This person will be responsible for leading assigned financial and regulatory reporting engagements, as well as keeping up to date on the relevant authoritative pronouncements for funds, for both their team and clients.
“We are looking for someone who can build strong relationships both internally and externally and add value to the services we provide; someone who has a keen attention to detail and is ready to join a fast-moving and growing team.” – Director of Financial Regulatory Reporting.
About the Role
- Lead a team of Financial and Regulatory Reporting staff, ensuring that work is produced accurately and allocated appropriately.
- Provide training and guidance on accounting standards and regulations relevant to financial statements for funds under US GAAP and IFRS.
- Establish staff goals, prepare performance evaluations, and direct and staff meetings.
- Recognise and communicate potential opportunities for new clients as well as focus on value added service enhancement for existing clients.
- Writing and/ reviewing various reports related to engagements and upon client request.
About the Person
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant degree – business, finance, accounting, etc.
- At least 3 years’ experience in funds.
- IFRS and US GAAP experience with financial statements for funds.
- Strong working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance requirements for funds.
- Preferred CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or other professional designation.
- Previous experience in leading a team or accountants/auditors.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.