Great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a well-known Irish brand, operating in the broader Financial Services industry. This is a key hire for the Finance team, focussing primarily on Group Statutory Reporting and Accounting. A great opportunity for someone with first-hand knowledge of the industry and an interest in Reporting. The ideal candidate will be from a Big 4 Audit or Technical team, with a portfolio on Financial Services clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Preparation and delivery of statutory consolidated and subsidiary statements.
- Manage reporting deadlines and act as key point of contact for this.
- Deliver and own the audit requirements, both interim and annual.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Other ad hoc tasks, as needed.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Big 4 Qualified accountant with c.3 years PQE, with a portfolio of Financial Services clients.
- Strong knowledge of Consolidation and IFRS.
- Strong Project Management skills in order to deliver to deadline.
- Strong Data Analytic skills and advanced Excel skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.