Working as key part of a significant global finance hub, this role involves a healthy mix of people management and hands on accounting activity, with the support of a seasoned Senior Finance Manager. Once you master the day job there will also be ample opportunity to get involved in project work (systems, migrations, continuous process improvement) as internal and external stakeholder needs evolve.
“This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has some good post qualification experience under their belt to take a step up and into an environment that has a real track record of promoting people that have earned the right” – Snr Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ownership and accountability for delivering accurate, robust and timely US GAAP and Local Financial Statements, validated through regular internal and external audits.
- Build Relationships with key stakeholders across the Company to develop business acumen, commercial awareness across a broad base of business and act as a strategic business partner
- Drive Process Improvement and Efficiency across the finance hub
- Influence the integration of local, regional and corporate initiatives
- Partner with the Head of Finance to design and maintain appropriate solutions across a wide array of internal and external stakeholders
- Lead a small, growing, team of qualified finance professionals
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with circa 5 years post qualified experience
- GAAP/IFRS accounting standards knowledge
- Controllership experience matured in multinational companies is an advantage
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills (or a high potential for same)
- Systems Experience (SAP/Oracle) is an advantage
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.