Barden are delighted to be working with an independent investment firm with global presence who have been building out their Cork office over the last number of years. They focus on Capital, Administration, Markets and Advisory to support companies, entrepreneurs and investors.
‘Looking for someone who is experience within financial reporting and is looking to join a new entrant to the market where we do things differently.’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs.
- You will be an important link between senior management and junior staff.
- Responsible for the quality of the work carried out for the client and delegation of work on the team.
- Responsible for reviewing fund client interim and year-end financial statements.
- Working alongside internal departments to ensure client needs are met.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Around 5 years’ experience with exposure to investment funds.
- Strong financial reporting experience on funds, with good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines.
- Focused on internal and external client needs.
- Structured thinker, anticipates and solves problems.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.