Barden have been engaged by a leading Irish Plc to introduce a Financial Reporting Assistant Manager to their high performing team.
While initially on a 12 month basis, there may be an opportunity for permanency after this period.
The Financial Reporting team is responsible for supporting any newly acquired businesses with the Group’s external
Outside of the external reporting cycles, the team is responsible for a variety of areas including; being a key business partner
to the Divisional Finance teams on relevant reporting issues, as well as the preparation and review of Board and Audit
Committee deliverables, overseeing the continued development and optimisation of the financial consolidation and reporting
systems across the Group and maintaining and developing the global external audit relationship.
This position provides;
• Unrivalled exposure to executive and senior management and companies throughout the Group;
• Opportunities to build a network of relationships across various Group functions as well as the wider Group;
• Unique opportunities to develop project management and decision-making skills; and
• Offers an environment for continuous learning and development.
The successful candidate will gain a comprehensive understanding of the processes underlying the production of financial
information and the delivery of best-in-class external reporting for a global public company.
In this role, you will:
• Preparation and review of the Group’s US GAAP/IFRS Consolidated Financial Statements in a multinational multicurrency
environment to strict external reporting deadlines;
• Continuously strive to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiencies in the external reporting processes;
• Preparation of Board and Audit Committee deliverables including annual and interim results, audit deliverables and
• Engaging with both internal and external stakeholders including year-round interaction with the Group auditors and
other external specialists;
• Supporting newly acquired businesses with the Group’s external reporting requirements;
• Involvement in the development and implementation of financial reporting systems across the Group; and
• Involvement in a variety of ad-hoc projects including process improvement initiatives
The successful candidate will have a:
• Strong financial accounting background essential – group consolidation experience is highly preferable;
• Accounting qualification with a good working knowledge of financial reporting processes; and
• Experience or an interest in financial reporting systems would be beneficial
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.