Barden are delighted to be working with a global Fund Administrator who are looking to expand their Financial Reporting team. They are looking for a manager who will be joining an experienced team of professionals who will be working on complex fund structures and supporting client’s needs.
This is also a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career within funds and move up to a team lead/manager.
‘The person will lead a team of financial and regulatory reporting staff with a focus on planning, budgeting and client relationship management, as well as people management.’ Operations Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage a team and provide training and guidance where needed on accounting standards and regulations relevant to financial statements for funds
- You will also be responsible for ensuring their work is produced accurately and to high standards and ensure delegation of work
- Identify, researching, and communicate recent authoritative pronouncements for funds, to the Financial and Regulatory Reporting group and clients
- You will conduct performance evaluations, and team and individual
- You will work closely with internal teams
- You will prepare adhoc reports for the client upon request
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Around 4 years experience within funds
- Bachelors degree in accounting/business/finance
- IFRS and US GAAP experience with financial statements for funds
- Ideal candidate would have an accounting degree
- You are strong knowledge of Regulatory Compliance requirements for funds
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.