A unique opportunity has opened within an accounting firm who offer outsourced accounting, audit and advisory services to large multinational clients. This role would be based from their Dublin offices and will report directly to the Directors and Partners.
The role offers both a variety of internal exposure such as Business Development as well as delivering on projects for clients with best in class service.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working with finance teams in a variety of complex large indigenous and multinational companies you will gain significant exposure across a variety of areas, including:
- Preparation of Financial Statements in the Financial Services industry,
- Maintain key relationships with clients and managing an assigned team,
- Design project plans and implement them through to completion,
- Process improvement and redesign based on learnings or possible efficiencies.
“This team gets to see how multinationals really operate – they are delivering projects, getting practical experience in financial reporting and a whole host of other, valuable exposure. This is a perfect half way house between practice and industry” – Director
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Strong knowledge of Financial Services Industry,
- Experience in a large practice environment with strong project management skills,
- Recognised professional qualification with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience either auditing or preparing financial statements,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.