Exciting career opportunities exist within the financial services tax team of this big 4 firm. A unique, industry focused team, you will gain exceptional experience advising high profile clients and innovative businesses on major tax developments and transactions.
About the position
- As tax manager you will be a core member of the team with plenty of support and resources available to you to allow your career to develop at the right pace for you.
- You will work across a range of sectors. Financial services is not just about banking, it covers insurance, private equity firms, aircraft aviation and leasing companies, investment funds and asset management firms and the growing FinTech space.
- Your work will cover a mix of very established businesses but also niche start ups and as such the tax advice is varied, broad and most importantly commercially focused
- Whilst financial services businesses are generally highly regulated, including ensuring tax compliance, the focus of work is advisory driven
- Opportunity to progress your career is guaranteed within the financial services team.
- A competetive remuneration package is on offer
About the person
- Qualified tax professional with tax experiene gained from another practice or within industry
- An interest in financial services
- Strong technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Great team player
- This particular role will suit a manager but the team are also looking to hire consultants and senior managers
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.