Barden is delighted to be working with a rapidly-growing Manufacturing business, based in Cork who are looking to hire an FP&A Analyst to join the team, initially on a 12 month contract. Working withing the company’s global finance centre and reporting directly to the FP&A Manager, this person will get the opportunity to work as part of a global team, working closely with the US and get strong exposure to the senior stakeholders of the business.
“The business is rapidly growing and we are looking for someone with strong FP&A experience, who is ambitious and curious and wants to work as part of a high-calibre team” – FP&A Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assist with preparation of the Group’s Budget and Forecast process;
- Analysis of financial trends which will support key decision making for the business;
- Business Partner with key senior stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting is timely and accurate;
- Responsible for building key relationships with Global teams;
- Delivering analysis for the global business and preparing related reports.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with relevant FP&A experience in industry;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong team player.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.