A well-established and highly successful Irish business have engaged Barden to identify a FP&A Analyst to join their Finance team. This broad role is a great opportunity for an ambitious and commercially-minded person to work closely with various stakeholders across the business. An Irish business well known for it’s culture and work/life balance.
“Working within our commercial team, the ideal person for this role will be a driven individual who is not afraid to get stuck in. I’m looking for a focused, commercial individual who is keen to contribute to the bottom line of our business. Individuals who can recognise opportunities, act on them and give recommendations that will make a positive impact is what we are looking for.” – Head of Projects
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Conduct financial analysis in order to identify information for improvement across the business;
- Coordinate and project manage various cost saving initiatives identified for the organisation;
- Provide detailed analysis and key financial insights to relevant stakeholders;
- Build and maintain cross functional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders providing support on new process improvements;
- Promote cost awareness, saving opportunities and a continuous improvement culture throughout the different businesses;
- Ad-Hoc Project work as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Financial analysis and commercial experience is an advantage but not essential;
- Excellent attention to detail, numeric and analytical skills;
- Ambitious, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.