Our client is an Irish PLC based in Dublin. They are looking for a recently qualified accountant (0-2 years PQE) to join their Group FP&A team as a Financial Analyst.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role provides an excellent first step into industry within a strong FP&A team.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in preparation of the quarterly and annual Group budgets and forecasts;
- Preparation of variance analysis, KPI reporting and add commentary to explain movements;
- Preparation of various analysis and insight packs to be used by key stakeholders;
- Develop relationships with operational management teams and act as a business partner to various group functions;
- Continually identify areas for process improvement;
- Ad-hoc projects as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting professional, ideally Top 10 trained;
- Prior exposure to large Group Plc functions preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexible, confident and organised team player;
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Advanced excel user and strong system skills preferred.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their career within an FP&A function and gain valuable experience within a PLC environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.