Barden have been engaged by a leading provider of Robotic services to recruit an FP&A Controller to join their high performing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong commercial finance professional with a minimum of 3-5 years PQE to join a Dublin Headquartered global business.
“This person will sit at the the cross roads of all financial and planning information in our business and will have the privilege of influencing key decisions within the global organisation. It doesn’t get much better than this!” – Director of Financial Planning and Reporting.
Offices based in North Dublin with flex WFH (1-2 days in the office per week)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Ownership and responsibility of all monthly reporting deliverables, monthly forecasting, budget/forecast variance analysis and the annual budget process.
- Provide strong financial leadership to the business, continually building trust and integrity through the provision of timely, accurate and insightful information.
- Demonstrate sound commercial judgement and decisive decision-making.
- Development and maintenance of KPI reporting at a Group and Reporting Group level.
- Drive process, systems and reporting enhancements through close collaboration with the ERP and Software Development teams.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years commercial finance experience
- People management experience.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP an advantage)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively and confidentially with employees of all levels.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast paced international environment.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.