Barden has partnered with a global pharmaceutical business on a FP&A Finance Manager for a 15 month contract with a genuine view to extension or permanency due to the continued growth and activity in Ireland. This role will be fully remote until July 2021 the earliest. There is also a bonus and excellent benefits package with this contract.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Finance Director of Global Operations and business partnering with the senior leadership team, this role will primarliy provide financial guidance and support for one of the manufacturing sites.
“This is a really exciting time for the business where we are seeing exponential growth, primarily through acquisition and continued investment into Ireland. This role will suit someone who is a strong business partner and can be a self-starter in a very dynamic environment with an eye for continually improving processes.” Finance Director – Global Operations
Key responsibilities include:
- OpEx – Financial control of spend
- Financial planning on COGS for existing products & for business development opportunities
- Budgeting and forecasting for the site
- Present site budgets and analysis to senior leadership team
- Reporting and communication of operational performance to key business partners.
- Process improvements projects
- Financial control of site headcount and support effective use of resources
- Standard costing for site products
- Support new product initiatives
- Systems improvements on SAP
- Month end close – Accurate & timely reporting to corporate timelines
- Drive Cost awareness
- Compliance – Implement financial governance to ensure practices are in accordance with policies & procedures
- Ensure related SOX controls are documented, tested & working a designed
- Planning, evaluating & reporting on Capital programme
- Consolidate inputs to budgeting and forecasting of capital expenditure
- Review of monthly capital report for projects
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with 5-7 years PQE experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Business partnering experience
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.