Interested in joining a successful Plc where you can thrive and learn in a commercial, fast paced environment?
Barden are delighted to be partnering with one of the most reputable Plcs in the country to identify a new FP&A Manager to join their team of talented professionals. This role will be varied leading the capital expenditure financial planning and supporting the Technology function from an FP&A perspective.
“This is a key appointment for the Group. With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to support, lead and mentor a team of talented professionals. We are looking for someone that is curious, that will challenge the status quo and can see a better way of doing things.” Head of FP&A
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Create insight for the business, emphasising the implications of the numbers and suggested actions, not just commenting on variances as well as ongoing performance management
- Lead the budget and forecasting processes for Capital Expenditure and Technology delivering insight and cross functional knowledge
- Look for continuous improvements in the reporting process and develop new financial models to automate calculations for sensitivity modelling and Budget/Forecasts
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualification essential (ACA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent);
- 5+ year’s post qualified experience in practice or industry in FP&A or related field;
- A working knowledge of retail would be preferable;
- Experience in managing a team and possessing leadership skills with the ability to inspire, lead, build & deliver through high performing teams;
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation;
- Strong excel skills along with Excellent systems skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.