Barden has partnered with a Dublin head-quartered, global manufacturing business on a newly created Financial Planning and Analysis role. This newly created position is due to strong growth and a recent restructure.
This role offers significant exposure to leadership and business operations, while there is also a progression path for the right person.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Business partnering with leadership and key stakeholders across various functions in the business
- Financial planning – forecasting, budgeting and analysis
- Analysis of financial information to understand business performance and make recommendations
- Understand key business drivers
- Support operations reviews, profitability and working capital strategic initiatives
- Process improvement and change management projects to ensure future productivity and performance objectives are met
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with experience in a multinational manufacturing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Exemplary Excel skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.