Barden are working with a wealth management company based in Ireland looking for a Fund Accountant to join their investment team. In this role you will be required to take ownership of investor relationships and be involved in preparation of pricing and financial statements for the clients.
Your main clients will be private equity firms and life assurance firms.
‘We are dedicated to delivering exceptional results to all our clients, be it individuals, businesses, or institutions, by leveraging our expertise and experience.’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Prioritize and complete tasks to ensure accurate pricing and completion of funds for a portfolio of private equity and hedge funds at each valuation point.
- Prepare annual tax statements for client investments in private equity products and review financial statements for company investment structures.
- Execute capital calls, distributions, and investor financial reports, while ensuring timely and accurate delivery of capital statements for pricing.
- Understand client expectations and ensure timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables.
- Take ownership of resolving client and investor queries on a timely basis.
- Identify and validate pricing variances and investigate reconciliation differences during the reconciliation process.
- Study and review the current pricing system to identify opportunities for improvement in productivity, quality, and efficiency.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Prior experience in fund administration or alternatives funds industry preferred.
- Qualified/part-qualified fund accountant OR with proven experience in fund accounting
- Demonstrates a willingness to own the full end to end servicing of a fund or client relationship.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently and prioritize own workflows.
- Proactive attitude, ability to multi-task and work to tight reporting deadlines.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.