Barden FS are partnering with a leader in corporate and management services for real estate and private equity, who are currently looking for fund accountants – at all levels – to join their expanding team in Cork. You will be working with some of the world’s leading asset managers, lenders, and investors, offering a range of asset services, including fund administration, accounting, and fund financing.
Openings include but are not limited to:
- Fund Accountant
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Fund Services Manager
“We are expanding our team and looking for people that will continue to grow with the business. People who will work well in a dynamic environment, where training and support is tailored to the individual to help them succeed throughout their career.” – Head of Fund Services
About the Role:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the funds, from the initial fund set up to dealings with third parties, including investors, tax specialists, notaries and fund managers.
- Preparing the funds’ periodic NAV calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and handling and reviewing other fund-related reports, such as regulatory reports for fund entities.
- Participating in and leading internal fund projects and liaising with the fund administration and internal IT systems teams to provide top quality fund servicing solutions.
- Support any ad-hoc tasks or projects in addition to daily work operations.
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining communications with the relevant tax authorities.
- Proactively contribute and take-on additional responsibilities and tasks as required/requested by your managers or clients.
About the Person:
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant area – accounting, business, economics, or finance, etc.
- Previous experience in fund administration/audit/accounting (preferable).
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of funds, funds structures, fee calculations, financial instruments, etc.
- Additional qualifications (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) (desirable).
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.