Barden has been engaged by a global professional serivces firm who are looking for experienced fund accountants and fund administrators to join their growing team. This role will begin as a 12 month contract and remote work is an option.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to get involved in a new environment.
‘This role would suit a professional looking for an opportunity to take an exciting next step in their career in funds in a rapidly growing environment.’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds and communicating with all relevant parties to complete this process
- Taking care of day to day operations of the funds, and following up with investors and fund managers
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Coordinate and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
- Preparation of financial statements
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Experience in Fund Admin, Fund Accounting, Financial statements is required including NAV calculation, tax compliance and investor services
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA preferred)
- Ability to wok under high pressure and communicate with people at all levels of the organisation
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.