A global company within the construction sector is seeking a qualified accountant to join the team as a General Ledger Accountant on a 9 month contract basis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis;
- Preparation of financial statements and liaising with external auditors;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual accounting close;
- Booking of journal entries and intercompany reconciliations;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Project work where required.
- Qualified accountant;
- Previous industry experience – essential;
- SAP experience – essential;
- Multinational experience – essential;
- Experience in a multi currency environment – preferred.
Please get in touch with Lisa Hughes in Barden for further information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.