A great opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Trainee Accountant to join the finance team of a leading financial services institution based in West Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for a professional at the beginning of their career who is looking to gain exposure to various aspects of the finance function.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assisting with management accounts
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Processing a high volume of supplier reconciliations;
- Daily cashflow;
- Management of credit card reconciliations;
- Accounts Payable;
- Ability to identify process improvements and increase efficiency where possible;
- Working with various internal teams;
- Working with finance on projects where necessary.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Finance related degree and ambition to become a qualified accountant;
- Strong IT skills;
- Ability to work well within a team and communicate relevant information to various team members;
- Clean driving license;
- Highly motivated and strong attention to detail.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.