Barden have been retained by a ‘Big Four’ practice to identify their next group of graduate intake who will be on site with a large lending institution in Dublin.
‘This is a perfect opportunity for someone coming out of University who wants to work with a globally renowned Big Four advisory practice.” – Partner
- As part of a leading advisory team you will be working on site with a Irish lending institution where you will advise a portfolio of customers across a range of financial products.
- You will benefit from an excellent induction, training and development program as well as peer to peer mentoring.
- You will participate in compliance and GDPR training.
- Locations include Dublin North, Dublin City Centre, Dublin West & Kildare.
- Seeking an ambitious and open minded graduate.
- Comfortable working in a past paced customer focused environment.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.