Barden are delighted to be working with a leading aircraft lessor, who are looking for a Group Accountant to join their Finance team. Reporting to a high-calibre Finance Manager, the candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including month-end reporting as well as liaising with key stakeholders across the business on commercial activities.
“This person will join our growing Finance team and take on a wide-range of responsibilities. This would be a great move for someone looking to build their career as a qualified accountant in a highly acquisitive and reknown company.” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assisting with posting of month-end close and accounting transactions;
- Dealing with the wider Group team members and reviewing relevant info provided by various teams;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Provide financial analysis, in order to identify efficiencies and key trends;
- Provide accounting advice around debt structuring.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Prepare and develop financial models;
- Evaluation of processes and implementation of process improvements;
- Ah hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with 0-2 years PQE;
- Aircraft leasing experience a distinct advantage;
- Financial modelling experience desirable;
- Strong technical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an effective team player;
- An ambitious individual who wants to progress their career in a continuously growing business.
Strong compensation package and flexible hybrid working.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.