Opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join one of Ireland’s most well-known businesses. The successful person will join their Group Reporting team in a broad role that covers a number of areas.
“Our team cover a wider range of areas when compared to other listed companies. This person will be involved in month end accounting, reporting, pulling together information to support market announcements as well as consolidation and other core group functions” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Preparation of monthly accounts and reporting requirements
- Ownership for certain entities in terms of posting journals to the General Ledgers
- Contribute to monthly management packs
- Assist with completion of the periodic Financial Reporting, including year-end
- Liaises with and assists with audit queries as needed
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Recently Qualified Accountant preferably trained in Practice (Big 4/Top 10)
- Practical accounting experience is required, either through a secondment as GL Accountant or with PQE in Industry
- Familiar with accounting software or ERP’s is preferred
- Continuous improvement mindset with proven ability to innovate and challenge
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.