Group Controller (SaaS)
Our client, a technology solutions company with a global footprint are currently hiring for a Group Controller and we are proud to be partnering with them on this key hire. Reporting to an extremely impressive CFO, this role will involve ownership of the controllership duties in a growing business.
The company is well established in its field and is continuing to expand its offering to new and existing clients both here in Europe and the US. There is excellent flexibility in terms of remote working with this opportunity. If you have strong Financial Reporting skills and are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic business, please get in touch with myself (email@example.com) or my colleague Caroline Frawley (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for the month end cycle including consolidation, balance sheet reconciliation process and general ledger maintenance.
- Key focus on continuous improvement, identifying areas for efficiency through automation and optimisation, creating best in class financial practices.
- Maintain a strong control environment of a growing business.
- Support internal finance projects such as ERP enhancements as well as wider company objectives.
- Ensure timely and accurate filings of statutory and taxation obligations, coordinating with professional advisors.
- Lead and develop junior team members.
- Manage the external audit process.
“We are in a very strong position as our company is evolving with significant year over year growth. There is a unique opportunity here for someone to grow with us. We are looking for an individual who is both a strategic thinker, but also willing to roll up their sleeves. We work together as a team, and everyone contributes at all levels” – CFO
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with a recognised accountancy body, 5+ years PQE.
- Experience with multicurrency entities and consolidations would be a distinct advantage
- Self-motivated, energetic with a positive attitude and a desire to drive constant improvement and change.
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.