Barden are delighted to assist our client on an exclusive basis to help identify a Group Credit Control Manager for their team in Dublin.
You will join an established Irish business with a global market presence and will be responsible for end-to-end credit control across the group. This opportunity would be suitable for someone who has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high volume and fast-paced B2B environment.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Oversee the credit control process of each business group.
- Responsible for a large and growing debtors list, looking to minimise debt.
- Building relationships with group suppliers and customers.
- Working closely with wider commercial business units.
- Preparing reports for senior management and board.
- Manage the collections process activity.
- Oversee payments and management of any overdue.
- Bank and account reconciliations.
- Point of contact for internal and external queries as they arise.
- Preparation of reports across finance.
- Liaise directly with senior members of finance to ensure process integrity.
- Assisting with audits as required.
- Involvement in various ad-hoc duties as requested.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Related degree or qualification is desirable.
- 5+ years credit in a similar Credit Control position.
- Exposure to collections.
- Advanced systems exposure including Excel and ERP.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with key customers.
- Comfortable liaising with senior members internally.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.